Our boxes are designed to help to reduce anxiety during pregnancy after loss and to help women feel calm, relaxed and informed. Our boxes will contain:
- An A5 blank journal to help log thoughts
- A pack of Hope & Support Cards containing positive affirmations and mindfulness techniques
- An A5 Rainbow print to signify the new pregnancy
- A crochet pack which includes a 4mm crochet book, wool and links to tutorials
- Information leaflets including one for the other parent
- A5 colouring page with pencils
- “I’m pregnant, this may be difficult for me” business card resource to show healthcare staff
- Cardboard box to decorate and be creative with
We will be adding to the box as we grow and acquire more resources to enable us to do so. Items for the box have been selected based on a survey conducted with over 60 participants identifying which sort of items they would find helpful in a comfort box during pregnancy after loss.
To get a Rainbow Box, please fill out the form. We will email you shortly after we receive this form with a number to provide when you collect your box from the collection point.
From all of us at Willow’s Rainbow Box, we wish you a safe, happy and healthy pregnancy and we hope you find our box helpful during this time. ❤️